Students are charged for all lessons including those missed due to student absence. Instructors do not make up lessons that students cancel.
• Exceptions to this policy are made only due to student absence for religious observances. One lesson per semester will be made up, with at least one week advanced notification to the teacher required.
• Classes/lessons cancelled because of inclement weather are not made up. All CMS locations close whenever Webster University closes. (Sign up for “Webster Alerts”)
• Students who are unable to attend lessons or classes due to a long-term (3 or more consecutive weeks) medical issue will receive a credit or refund for lessons or classes missed. A physician’s note is required.
• If the instructor cancels a lesson, a make-up lesson will be offered at a mutually convenient time. An individual lesson teacher is required to offer two reasonable make-up date alternatives.
• If a student cancels an agreed-upon make-up lesson, it will not be rescheduled.
• If lessons/classes/ensembles have been suspended because tuition payment is delinquent, no make-up lessons will be given.